Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Landing Craft

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
In the second battle of this instance we are introduced to the armada dragoons. Here the party must be prepared for the onslaught of bombs each one drops at the beginning of the battle. I have found that a privateer crew works pretty well here taking the damage. After the bombs the crew will be surrounded by the fire from the bombs. If you have a valor's armor or any decreasing damage buff cast it so that you can make a safe way out of the fire. Go through the fire to make a way out of it for the crew. If you trained up some good resistance your damage won't be too bad Or if you are a privateer and can cast tower of iron will to raise it do so. If you can raise dodge that helps out when you have to go toe to toe with these guys. If you have further anti damage buffs cast them. After your defense is sure you can use your attack buffs. Focus on attacking them one at a time.

On the landing craft itself I chose El Toro, Gracie, and Ratbeard. Spread out if there are dragoons on the field so you don't get bombed. Second round cast Gracie's land mine, Ratbeard's damage debuff, and El Toro's increased dodge. Kill the enemies first so you can activate the beacon and destroy them without being attacked. Kill the dragoons first when they are gone victory soon comes.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey