Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increase Base Dodge on Kane's Buckler Equipment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
I have both a hat and boots that have the "increase base dodge" ability (specifically the jalon valley chilote and liberi's corsair scarpones). Upon wearing one, I receive an additional 5 dodge total. Upon wearing both, I only receive an additional 4 dodge total. Was it meant to punish you for having multiple increase base dodge abilities at the same time or was it meant to operate by adding 4 to the previous 5 and get 9 but was just mixed up with the other dodge abilities?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
This happens with all "increase base [insert stat here]". Each rank of it adds less.
Here's a little list:
1st: +5
2nd: +4
3rd: +3
4th: +2
5th: +1
It may seem like more ranks aren't worth it but if you have all it totals up to 15 which is a pretty decent boost (in my opinion).

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
No, what I meant is that the total does NOT add the previous ranks to the current rank. In your situation, if I had rank 5 then I would get +1 instead of +15.