Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you Kingsisle for a great game!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I love this game because of the graphics, story line, characters and the game team! I believe Kingsisle has done a wonderful job on the game and I can't wait to see what the future holds with this game. I know its going to be great since the employees at Kingsisle have already made Pirate101 a great game that so many people love. Thank you for everything you do Kingsisle and know that I'll always remain a huge fan.

Community Leader
I agree! The Pirate101 team works really hard to bring us all this amazing game with lots of awesome updates. So a big thank you to them for everything you do. Pirate101 is definitely my favorite game, and you guys are my favorite game team!

Ensign
Nov 30, 2011
Love this post Edward, and I do agree this game is so awesome! I am currently leveling my Witchdoctor, I know he's not 65 yet but I still enjoy leveling with new pirates. :)

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I agree! One question: Exactly what does it mean to be a Community Leader? Are you part of Kingsisile? How do you become one anyways?