Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Wan Mo Time" thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! Now, I do have something to speak about that quest.

1st, I don't know if someone remembers, though, I may have had some concerns that some Pirates are fleeing once they talked to Mayor Komatsu in Lord Mayor's House while in the battle with the Ninja Pigs that have targeted him. It doesn't seem to be very fair in fleeing the battle with the Ninja Pigs, so it should be made important to go through with it. I didn't while doing that quest, & it was the proper thing to do. Best I would get this to your attention. I think it may be some sorta exploit they're taking.

KI, I say this, to end that exploit some are doing today, I would recommend that there should be a new instance quest added there. Here's how it is...

(Quest) "Marked!"
Goal 1: Talk to Mayor Komatsu
Goal 2: Protect Mayor Komatsu (Defeat Ninja Pigs & Defeat Slicer)
Quest Ends by completing goal #2

The new instance quest is called, "Marked!", & it should have Pirates defeating at least one wave containing Ninja Pigs before clashing against the new Ninja Pig boss, which should be called this...

Slicer

Level: 40
Tier: Ninja Pig Commander - Boss
Class: Musketeer
Health: 2,565
Epics: Return Fire (Rank 2), Double Tap (Rank 2), Quick Draw (Rank 2)

Speech: "You all know too much! Now, you die! KIYAAAAAAAAAI!!!"

With that new boss in, the new victory condition in the battle would be to have us defeat him before he calls in more Ninja Pigs every three rounds as his boss cheat. Should be reasonable enough.

Plus, to make the new instance quest's accommodation & to end the combat fleeing exploit, the main story quest should be changed to replace the goal from, "Talk to Mayor Komatsu in Lord Mayor's House", to "Complete Marked!".

2nd, I think our visit with Wan Mo should be converted into a non-combat sigil instance, with an instance quest that is named the same, so I would revisit the visit with him again, rather than doing it one-time only on that quest. Shouldn't be troubling to do it.

1 last thing, the main story quest's name should be changed to "The Doctor's Ninjas", to better suit the meaning about us Pirates clashing against so many Ninja Pigs hired by Doctor Noh & to accommodate our meeting with Wan Mo being made into a non-combat instance.

So, those are my thoughts about changing that main story quest. Hope they get done someday.

Thanks for listening!