Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Snacks From Bosses

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
For the love of all things good in the spiral, remove rank 1-4 pet snacks from bosses.

Farming all these obsidian bosses just for them to drop a fried banana demoralizes you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
For the love of all things good in the spiral, remove rank 1-4 pet snacks from bosses.

Farming all these obsidian bosses just for them to drop a fried banana demoralizes you.
Some of those rank 1 - 4 snacks are likes/loves for most pets. For instance any banana snack is a like/love for Dimetrosaurs.
Besides, you're not farming for snacks, but for the boss drops.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since it will be too late to edit my previous reply - I meant to say that the yuletide hammerhead enjoys banana snacks. ( Dimetrosaurs enjoy CR snacks. )
I'm sure someone will point out my error.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
Some of those rank 1 - 4 snacks are likes/loves for most pets. For instance any banana snack is a like/love for Dimetrosaurs.
Besides, you're not farming for snacks, but for the boss drops.
That may be so, but it'd be nicer if we got higher ranked pet snacks for higher ranked bosses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Apr 27, 2020 wrote:
That may be so, but it'd be nicer if we got higher ranked pet snacks for higher ranked bosses.
You can get higher ranked snacks from your higher ranked companions.