Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't players decide cards to include?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I think players should be able to decide if they want skills removed from their drawing deck. I'm not getting buff or traps coming up early on much of the time making such cards kind of useless. Not including useless cards in the deck would readily solve this problem and make playing a lot more fun.

Community Leader
seasnake on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
I think players should be able to decide if they want skills removed from their drawing deck. I'm not getting buff or traps coming up early on much of the time making such cards kind of useless. Not including useless cards in the deck would readily solve this problem and make playing a lot more fun.
Its somewhat similiar to how wizards work, although we are only given one "deck" with all our available talents in it.
You can also discard talents you dont find useful to the current battle by right clicking on them, similar to how it is done in wizard101. I find the system as it is, pretty smooth.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
Its somewhat similiar to how wizards work, although we are only given one "deck" with all our available talents in it.
You can also discard talents you dont find useful to the current battle by right clicking on them, similar to how it is done in wizard101. I find the system as it is, pretty smooth.
If we could choose which cards not to include in our decks, it would be a lot more like Wizard101, and far more enjoyable to play.