For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

In defense of KI

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
92
Hi, I'm an old player returning to the game, and I've seen some players go against KI, in the message boards, even in the game. So I would like to say:
1. Look at it from their point of view. Wizard101 has a lot more players, so they want to focus on all the problems and things there. I mean, if they suddenly switched to making Pirate101 updates cool, it would anger the wizard players, would it not? Yes, they make it appear that they don't care about Pirate101, but actually that's not true. Has anyone ever thought about what would happen if they suddenly stopped Wizard101 updates for 3 years and focused on Pirate101? Three things could happen: A. Wizard 101 fans sigh and move over to Pirate101. B. Wizards101 fans become angry and demand for attention. Or C. Wizard101 fans start a war over why KI started on Pirate101 updates, leaving absolute chaos, and eventually destroy KI's reputation.
2. How do we know that KI has given up on Pirate101? They could be paying attention to wizard, but slowing focusing on Pirate more. Look at the updates they've given us this year. Compared to the ones last year, don't they seem better? So KI could be focusing on Pirate more, instead of throwing it down in the dust, which id what some of you say.
3. Fairness. They could be paying attention to Wizard 101 because of the resources used in Pirate. The Pirate101 combat is a lot more complicated that Wizard101's, isn't it? And you have tasks for the companions, plus the ship combat. That takes quite a few resources and time. So isn't it fair that Wizard101 gets a longer quest line?

I hope you don't get the wrong idea from these points, I don't want to start any fights. So, if you have any problems with these points, want to share some of your own thoughts on why KI hasn't appeared to be paying attention, just post here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
Amazingshot123 on Dec 26, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I'm an old player returning to the game, and I've seen some players go against KI, in the message boards, even in the game. So I would like to say:
1. Look at it from their point of view. Wizard101 has a lot more players, so they want to focus on all the problems and things there. I mean, if they suddenly switched to making Pirate101 updates cool, it would anger the wizard players, would it not? Yes, they make it appear that they don't care about Pirate101, but actually that's not true. Has anyone ever thought about what would happen if they suddenly stopped Wizard101 updates for 3 years and focused on Pirate101? Three things could happen: A. Wizard 101 fans sigh and move over to Pirate101. B. Wizards101 fans become angry and demand for attention. Or C. Wizard101 fans start a war over why KI started on Pirate101 updates, leaving absolute chaos, and eventually destroy KI's reputation.
2. How do we know that KI has given up on Pirate101? They could be paying attention to wizard, but slowing focusing on Pirate more. Look at the updates they've given us this year. Compared to the ones last year, don't they seem better? So KI could be focusing on Pirate more, instead of throwing it down in the dust, which id what some of you say.
3. Fairness. They could be paying attention to Wizard 101 because of the resources used in Pirate. The Pirate101 combat is a lot more complicated that Wizard101's, isn't it? And you have tasks for the companions, plus the ship combat. That takes quite a few resources and time. So isn't it fair that Wizard101 gets a longer quest line?

I hope you don't get the wrong idea from these points, I don't want to start any fights. So, if you have any problems with these points, want to share some of your own thoughts on why KI hasn't appeared to be paying attention, just post here.
1. If KI focused more on P101 they would get more players for this game; therefore more revenue for resources and game development. They could easily take a year off from W101 ( not asking for 3 years ) as it now has many farming dungeons and extra activities. And this situation in this game is already destroying their reputation.

2. I don't believe that KI has completely given up on P101, but their comment of "no story line for the foreseeable future" has worried many players. Why continue paying membership or crowns when we aren't getting any substantial updates? I don't see that these recent updates are any better from last year: in fact, imo, they're worse; did we really need another farming dungeon?

3. Fairness. Ok, let's look at that "fairness" factor - we're paying the same amount for membership that a W101 player is, also the same for crowns and the items from the crown shop. If we were paying less then I would agree with you, but we're not. We pay the same, we're just as much customers to KI as any wizard is: we deserve the same treatment. Focusing on one game to the detriment of the other is the height of unfairness.

I'm giving KI 6 more months on this game; if they don't give us something we've been asking for for these 7 years, then I'm gone. And I doubt that P101 will even be celebrating 8 years. This is all KI fault.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
27
Amazingshot123 on Dec 26, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I'm an old player returning to the game, and I've seen some players go against KI, in the message boards, even in the game. So I would like to say:
1. Look at it from their point of view. Wizard101 has a lot more players, so they want to focus on all the problems and things there. I mean, if they suddenly switched to making Pirate101 updates cool, it would anger the wizard players, would it not? Yes, they make it appear that they don't care about Pirate101, but actually that's not true. Has anyone ever thought about what would happen if they suddenly stopped Wizard101 updates for 3 years and focused on Pirate101? Three things could happen: A. Wizard 101 fans sigh and move over to Pirate101. B. Wizards101 fans become angry and demand for attention. Or C. Wizard101 fans start a war over why KI started on Pirate101 updates, leaving absolute chaos, and eventually destroy KI's reputation.
2. How do we know that KI has given up on Pirate101? They could be paying attention to wizard, but slowing focusing on Pirate more. Look at the updates they've given us this year. Compared to the ones last year, don't they seem better? So KI could be focusing on Pirate more, instead of throwing it down in the dust, which id what some of you say.
3. Fairness. They could be paying attention to Wizard 101 because of the resources used in Pirate. The Pirate101 combat is a lot more complicated that Wizard101's, isn't it? And you have tasks for the companions, plus the ship combat. That takes quite a few resources and time. So isn't it fair that Wizard101 gets a longer quest line?

I hope you don't get the wrong idea from these points, I don't want to start any fights. So, if you have any problems with these points, want to share some of your own thoughts on why KI hasn't appeared to be paying attention, just post here.
So, I've been lurking around in these forums for a while - never really felt the need to post. But I do feel the need to say something here, so I'm just going to go down your points and tell you why I disagree with you (no fights).
Also, I apologize up front for the size of this response. I've been bottling this up for a while.

1) I understand full and well the viewpoint of the suits in charge. But I don't think you're looking at it from our point of view at all, because if you did I'd find it hard to believe you still defend this - there's middle ground here that isn't being used.

I've been subbed since launch - I'm questioning why I still am (I chalk it up to false hope). I pay 80 dollars a year for a full subscription, and I'm not getting my money's worth. The point of an MMO, especially a subscription-based game, is the idea that patches will be provided at a semi-regular rate with a reasonable amount of content. Otherwise it'd be a buy-once game with (maybe) DLC, like Skyrim. Now, that does not mean I expect a full WoW expansion's worth of content every year, and that doesn't even mean a world every year - but it does mean frequent, regular patches. And it doesn't mean presenting a fraction of an actual patch's content as a full patch, which Pirate101 does (I'm greatful that we're getting at least that, but it does not change what it is).

You seem to think that devoting more time to Pirate101 means 'ignoring" Wizard101. That's not the case. Pirate101 can, and did have regular updates without neglecting Kingsisle's flagship game (we got TWO worlds early on, without Wizard101 losing on content). Nobody is asking for this horrible situation to be completely flipped in reverse (I don't want to see Wizard101's fans treated in this manner, ever). We're just asking for Kingsisle to do a bit more than keep the lights on.

Your suggestion of what would happen if things are flipped in reverse... are what's happening here - why are you defending that? A) Pirate101 fans sighed and moved back over to Wizard101... or just quit outright. B) Pirate101 fans become angry and demanded attention (rightfully). And you'll notice that C) hasn't happened.

So what's the middle ground I mentioned? Provide both with regular content. Inconceivable, I know. It's funny how Blizzard has no trouble pulling that off though - World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and even Heroes of the Storm (which is now low priority) receive regular amounts of content every few months.

2) I don't think that Kingsisle has given up on Pirate101. They have paid a bit more attention lately, and the activity of Ratbeard and Bat is reassuring. However, I wouldn't say that the patch this year is "better" or worse than last year's. But, Pirate101 is still in the dust. We went from regular patches at Wizard101's rate (without costing wizard101 much), to neglect.

3) Let's talk about fairness. However many resources were spent in Pirate101 have more than been made up for by now. This game was an investment that kingsisle quit on before it succeeded - and it would have, because this game was incredible. It just needed time. Yeah, we have tasks for companions (wouldn't call that content) and we have ship combat (that is sadly overrated). Both of these did take quite a few resources and time. Meanwhile, Wizard101 has crafting, fishing, a more in-depth (and more fun in my opinion) pet system, monstrology, and far more.
So isn't it fair that Wizard101 gets more content? No. Both games can have content without being mutually exclusive. I'm a paying subscriber to both games, but my money on Pirate101 is essentially being stolen (harsh but true). Why is my money worth tons of content on Wizard101, but only worth two new difficult bosses and a truncated storyline on Pirate101? Why has Wizard101 seen around six or seven worlds where we've seen zero? We've seen one if you want to be generous about Valencia P2, but it was a truncated and rushed conclusion because of the reduced funding and development team.

I hope you (and anyone else) don't feel attacked by what I said here. I did get a little heated, but I'm definitely not trying to be hostile or mean. I just think in your effort to see both sides, you've missed the middle ground. It doesn't need to be one game or the other - many companies prove that. Wizard101 can even be favored without ignoring this game.

Pirate101's state isn't because it was bad, but because Kingsisle didn't give it the time it needed to thrive. It's neglect. It's an investment that wasn't but should have been followed through.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
Now as to how complicated Pirate101 is to develop & code; KI had no problems providing updates with companions, drops, battles, etc, in the first 2 - 3 years of P101.
If KI had the motive to do it, it would get done, despite "complications", they have creative, talented people there, all this "complicated to code" is just a cop-out.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1205
First, no one's "going against" KI. People are expressing legitimate frustration at the uneven treatment of the two games.

Yes, we all know W101 has more players. One of the reasons they have more players is because they actually get game updates that involve new worlds as well as lots and lots of QOL updates. Pirate loses players because we get pretty much ignored. Every couple of years they'll toss out a new boss for us to farm, but there's nothing in-game to hold max level players' attention. The same fight over and over gets boring awfully quickly, especially when the drops are disappointing to say the least.

How do we know KI has given up in P101? We get no attention. We get no side material to hold our attention. We haven't seen a decent level cap rise in years. But you're right; something minor beats all kinds of snot out of the wall of silence we'd been getting up to this latest "update".

How on earth does the complexity of actually having to plan a tactical battle vs picking a card and clicking on someone mean that it's more fair for the easier to code group should by default get more? Fair would be to expend equal resources (including programming) on both games, or at least cutting down the enormous disparity of resources spent on the two games. You're comparing apples to orangutans. I like both apples and orangutans, but I don't think the apple trees deserve more attention because orangutans are more complex and rather rarer organisms.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
644
We haven't had a REAL update since Valencia 2. Yes, we don't know their side but when you've gone this long without new content you really start to ask questions.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
585
They are fully capable of managing and updating both. They used to be able to just fine! And just because they wanted to focus more on Wiz, that doesn't mean they can't update pirate!

And the reason pirate's playerbase is so small is mainly because they update it so little, it used to have a HUGE playerbase until the updates started coming out less and less

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
825
First of all, welcome back! Second of all, these are some very good points. I still feel disappointed that there hasn't been much attention here, but I have always liked to believe that they haven't given up on us. I believe something great is still coming! Thank you for this.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
92
anecorbie on Dec 26, 2019 wrote:
1. If KI focused more on P101 they would get more players for this game; therefore more revenue for resources and game development. They could easily take a year off from W101 ( not asking for 3 years ) as it now has many farming dungeons and extra activities. And this situation in this game is already destroying their reputation.

2. I don't believe that KI has completely given up on P101, but their comment of "no story line for the foreseeable future" has worried many players. Why continue paying membership or crowns when we aren't getting any substantial updates? I don't see that these recent updates are any better from last year: in fact, imo, they're worse; did we really need another farming dungeon?

3. Fairness. Ok, let's look at that "fairness" factor - we're paying the same amount for membership that a W101 player is, also the same for crowns and the items from the crown shop. If we were paying less then I would agree with you, but we're not. We pay the same, we're just as much customers to KI as any wizard is: we deserve the same treatment. Focusing on one game to the detriment of the other is the height of unfairness.

I'm giving KI 6 more months on this game; if they don't give us something we've been asking for for these 7 years, then I'm gone. And I doubt that P101 will even be celebrating 8 years. This is all KI fault.
I understand your anger, and yes, I do think it is a LITTLE unfair for KI to treat us like this, but I can't agree with your last three sentences.

Hope, we need it, there is hardly anything stronger than it. And if you don't have any goals, try completing all the quests, earning all the badges, even winning a hundred fights in a row.

Pirate101, it's a game full of surprises. And, some might not know this trick, but you can judge an author by his book. Some things may have worried you, upset you, but, do you really want to give up just before something big? Have you actually seen it from their eyes, the suspense, that excitement?

This is not KI's fault. I made the same mistake last year, thinking that if KI refused to do anything good for us, why should we stay? After that, I wanted to see how it was doing. Many players stayed out of pity, only about six stayed out of loyalty. I realized then that it is actually our fault, leaving the game. Will leaving make it any better?

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
92
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 28, 2019 wrote:
We haven't had a REAL update since Valencia 2. Yes, we don't know their side but when you've gone this long without new content you really start to ask questions.
Fair enough. But please still have hope.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
92
Lookit Light on Dec 29, 2019 wrote:
First of all, welcome back! Second of all, these are some very good points. I still feel disappointed that there hasn't been much attention here, but I have always liked to believe that they haven't given up on us. I believe something great is still coming! Thank you for this.
Thank you. You are the only one that seems to still have hope. I honor you for this.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
825
Amazingshot123 on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Thank you. You are the only one that seems to still have hope. I honor you for this.
You flatter me. Patient would be enough.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 10, 2011
289
anecorbie on Dec 26, 2019 wrote:
1. If KI focused more on P101 they would get more players for this game; therefore more revenue for resources and game development. They could easily take a year off from W101 ( not asking for 3 years ) as it now has many farming dungeons and extra activities. And this situation in this game is already destroying their reputation.

2. I don't believe that KI has completely given up on P101, but their comment of "no story line for the foreseeable future" has worried many players. Why continue paying membership or crowns when we aren't getting any substantial updates? I don't see that these recent updates are any better from last year: in fact, imo, they're worse; did we really need another farming dungeon?

3. Fairness. Ok, let's look at that "fairness" factor - we're paying the same amount for membership that a W101 player is, also the same for crowns and the items from the crown shop. If we were paying less then I would agree with you, but we're not. We pay the same, we're just as much customers to KI as any wizard is: we deserve the same treatment. Focusing on one game to the detriment of the other is the height of unfairness.

I'm giving KI 6 more months on this game; if they don't give us something we've been asking for for these 7 years, then I'm gone. And I doubt that P101 will even be celebrating 8 years. This is all KI fault.
1. From a monetary standpoint I agree with Amazing shot. While they would get more money out of Pirate101 if they focused on it, they would get more money by mainly focusing on Wizard101, as that has a lot larger fanbase.

2. They definitely have left Pirate101 behind for now, there is no debating that. I think that them saying there is "no story line for the foreseeable future" is an immediate red flag to this game's long term survival. The Pirate 101 community has been on a decline in terms of population for a while. If they choose not to unleash at least a small part of the new story arc soon, by the time they release it Pirate101's fate may already be sealed.

3. It is somewhat unfair in many cases yes. We shouldn't have to pay for as much for a membership, but then again KI is KI. Wouldn't quite be the same with (in my opinion) unreasonably priced memberships.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
chiliman05 on Jan 4, 2020 wrote:
1. From a monetary standpoint I agree with Amazing shot. While they would get more money out of Pirate101 if they focused on it, they would get more money by mainly focusing on Wizard101, as that has a lot larger fanbase.

2. They definitely have left Pirate101 behind for now, there is no debating that. I think that them saying there is "no story line for the foreseeable future" is an immediate red flag to this game's long term survival. The Pirate 101 community has been on a decline in terms of population for a while. If they choose not to unleash at least a small part of the new story arc soon, by the time they release it Pirate101's fate may already be sealed.

3. It is somewhat unfair in many cases yes. We shouldn't have to pay for as much for a membership, but then again KI is KI. Wouldn't quite be the same with (in my opinion) unreasonably priced memberships.
Where did I suggest a cut in membership payment? All I'm saying is that we pay the same, we ought to get the same treatment. This isn't "somewhat" unfair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
Amazingshot123 on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
I understand your anger, and yes, I do think it is a LITTLE unfair for KI to treat us like this, but I can't agree with your last three sentences.

Hope, we need it, there is hardly anything stronger than it. And if you don't have any goals, try completing all the quests, earning all the badges, even winning a hundred fights in a row.

Pirate101, it's a game full of surprises. And, some might not know this trick, but you can judge an author by his book. Some things may have worried you, upset you, but, do you really want to give up just before something big? Have you actually seen it from their eyes, the suspense, that excitement?

This is not KI's fault. I made the same mistake last year, thinking that if KI refused to do anything good for us, why should we stay? After that, I wanted to see how it was doing. Many players stayed out of pity, only about six stayed out of loyalty. I realized then that it is actually our fault, leaving the game. Will leaving make it any better?
Of course I'm angry. I'm paying into this game and NOT getting my money's worth. This is not a "little unfair".
"Try completing all quests, earning all badges, even winning a hundred fights in a row. "
Been there, done that ( some of it X3 ).
I wonder why you took a break from this game originally? Was it because there were no story updates before VA2? I've stuck through with this game from the beginning.

Just wondering why you came back and decided that KI needs defending in this situation.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 10, 2011
289
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:
Where did I suggest a cut in membership payment? All I'm saying is that we pay the same, we ought to get the same treatment. This isn't "somewhat" unfair.
You didn't suggest it, I did. And I agree we should get the same treatment. We shouldn't have to pay the same price out of our membership as Wizard101 for us to have our game worked on less. I understand why they work on Wizard101 more, but I still don't agree with it.

Ensign
Mar 28, 2009
45
@Amazingshot123, it's really nice that you want to give Kingsisle the benefit of the doubt. That is where many of us were a couple of years ago, and most of us try to stay positive as best we can. However, time and disappointment tend to wear the best of us down. The Pirate101 Pumpkin Patch is a dark and lonely place at the best of times, but I applaud your arrival with your little candle.

Ratbeard stopped by to raise our hopes back in October during the anniversary celebration. We thought he was supposed to be having a bit more to do with Pirate101, and more to say about stuff, but then he's gone again. Can you say that the Producer's Letter or two-month Newsletter gave even a flicker of interest to old players?

Over the holidays, and we've used this analogy before -- we can tell that Pirate101 is the unwanted step-kid game, given one new mount (actually a retread from Wizard101, not even a holiday version) and a few free OLD PACKS out of obligation, while the cherished darling child Wizard101 gets bells and whistles, new packs and pets and promises for more to come.

It's just so sad.


Captain
Jun 10, 2013
723
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:
Of course I'm angry. I'm paying into this game and NOT getting my money's worth. This is not a "little unfair".
"Try completing all quests, earning all badges, even winning a hundred fights in a row. "
Been there, done that ( some of it X3 ).
I wonder why you took a break from this game originally? Was it because there were no story updates before VA2? I've stuck through with this game from the beginning.

Just wondering why you came back and decided that KI needs defending in this situation.
You have the right to be angry.

A lot of message boards users don't even post anymore because they didn't renew their memberships.

If Kingsisle could just give us a new side activity (crafting or fishing) or 5 more levels, I think at least 200 people would renew their membership immediately.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 10, 2011
289
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:
Of course I'm angry. I'm paying into this game and NOT getting my money's worth. This is not a "little unfair".
"Try completing all quests, earning all badges, even winning a hundred fights in a row. "
Been there, done that ( some of it X3 ).
I wonder why you took a break from this game originally? Was it because there were no story updates before VA2? I've stuck through with this game from the beginning.

Just wondering why you came back and decided that KI needs defending in this situation.
In my opinion, only people like Ratbeard and Bat Masterson need defending. We keep asking them to help us by dealing with something they have no control over, like resources put into the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
chiliman05 on Jan 8, 2020 wrote:
In my opinion, only people like Ratbeard and Bat Masterson need defending. We keep asking them to help us by dealing with something they have no control over, like resources put into the game.
I'm not mad at Bat, Ratbeard, Blind Mew or Decius; I'm mad at Leah Rubin ( Professor Falmea ) and the corporate heads of KingsIsle. They're the ones who make the desisions, they're the reason why this game is in this fix.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 10, 2011
289
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 8, 2020 wrote:
You have the right to be angry.

A lot of message boards users don't even post anymore because they didn't renew their memberships.

If Kingsisle could just give us a new side activity (crafting or fishing) or 5 more levels, I think at least 200 people would renew their membership immediately.
I don't know about that. Honestly, they'd need to bring something big in for people to come back. Fishing or crafting won't bring back memberships. And by big I mean something like a taste of the new story arc. It's been shown in the game code Polaris has it's own fully 3d unreleased world. Just add the first part of Polaris.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
92
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:
Where did I suggest a cut in membership payment? All I'm saying is that we pay the same, we ought to get the same treatment. This isn't "somewhat" unfair.
You say what you want to say, but I'm still defending them with every thing I have.
You want to know why I defend them? Hope. It's the one thing that's kept this game going so far. Hope and trust.
Please, I won't change your mind, but reconsider please.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
Amazingshot123 on Jan 9, 2020 wrote:
You say what you want to say, but I'm still defending them with every thing I have.
You want to know why I defend them? Hope. It's the one thing that's kept this game going so far. Hope and trust.
Please, I won't change your mind, but reconsider please.
I WANT there to be hope; but hope is a 2 way street. I can't keep sending "hope" for myself or other players, if there is NO evidence that KI is bringing anything to this game.
6 mos. is ample time for KI to hint or show us that they haven't abandoned the game, if there isn't anything by the end of May, I won't be paying anymore - I'll finish up my last two pirates, then just wait for KI to close up shop or whatever.
I have been encouraging others to also give KI that 6 mos.; if you look at my post: "Editorial membership, crowns or no more" you'll see the responses of long time players like Willowydream & Fiorenza ( both here since beta ) and you'll understand why KI is suffering for players.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
27
Amazingshot123 on Jan 9, 2020 wrote:
You say what you want to say, but I'm still defending them with every thing I have.
You want to know why I defend them? Hope. It's the one thing that's kept this game going so far. Hope and trust.
Please, I won't change your mind, but reconsider please.
I think it's refreshing that you still have that faith and trust in Kingsisle. I used to think the world of them. But don't let faith and trust blind you to what has gone on here, because I watched them kill an amazing game that was still popular and full of life.

You may wonder why I didn't use hope to describe what you have - that's because what you have is actually blind loyalty. Hope cannot be used to defend the unfair treatment that created the need for that hope in the first place. Hope is staying subbed so that things may one day improve. Hope is advocating for those changes on the forums.

I want to go back to something you said a while ago:
"This is not KI's fault. I made the same mistake last year, thinking that if KI refused to do anything good for us, why should we stay? After that, I wanted to see how it was doing. Many players stayed out of pity, only about six stayed out of loyalty. I realized then that it is actually our fault, leaving the game. Will leaving make it any better?"

I'm don't see how you reached this conclusion. The consumer isn't at fault when he or she stops paying for a service that isn't being provided. Based on what you said, you forgot that this game was axed when it still had a sizeable population. We did not leave first. It is why I was so disappointed when, a long while ago, Blind Mew asked us all to recruit more players to restore a population that the company allowed to decline in the first place.

I honestly think that you and I can have a productive conversation about this, and I'm hoping I can change your mind (it's why I went to the trouble of this long response). I'll leave you with a question, to answer or ignore as you wish: why is it the players who are at fault for not paying money when the service isn't being provided? Wouldn't we all be better served by pushing kingsisle to give us our money's worth, like most of us are now?

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
21
chiliman05 on Jan 9, 2020 wrote:
I don't know about that. Honestly, they'd need to bring something big in for people to come back. Fishing or crafting won't bring back memberships. And by big I mean something like a taste of the new story arc. It's been shown in the game code Polaris has it's own fully 3d unreleased world. Just add the first part of Polaris.
Okay you've mentioned that there's a Polaris world in the codes but I followed the big data minminers when they were still around and they never showed anything polaris related other than a penguin soldier model. Where the flip are you getting this info from? I am beyond curious.