Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Remake [SPOILERS]

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2010
[WARNING: SPOILERS, PLEASE FINISH MAIN STORY OF PIRATE101 BEFORE READING THIS]

So with the current problems in the world and new games coming out, i figured to write about a possible Pirate101 Remake (And no, there will be no 2nd Arc added to this remake, it's more of side content and extra story)

For side content, i'm thinking of starting off with Collectables (Or Treasures). These things can be scattered through out the worlds you visit, from Cool Ranch, to Marleybone. You can give these things to Avery for a large amount of gold, or a randomly selected rare housing item. However, if you SELL them to a vendor, they'll just give you around 50-100 gold, so it's better to give them to Avery after collecting them. But, here's the twist, if you DON'T give them to Avery with in a week, the Treasure will rot into rust and cost way less than it originally was. so it's better to give them to Avery as soon as you obtained it

For our 2nd piece of side content, i'm thinking of bringing back a unused skyway seen in the art of Marleybone housing item from the crown shop, Albion Skyway, of course, there is no official skyway design for it because, it was unused, if i had to imagine, it would have been a peaceful skyway, a get-a-way for the people of Marleybone. This skyway would be surrounded in a swarm of fish, like a circle, of course, the only way to get into the skyway is by somehow chasing the fish away, this means you have to complete a side quest called "Get-a-way" (not very creative, i know), this quest would start in Mooshu then slowly go into Marelybone, the Admiral Doggett would (possibly) complain about how he wants to get away for a few days but can't because of the fish blocking the path to Albion Skyway, (please note this takes place after kane's defeat) once you and you're crew find away to scare away the fish blocking the path to Albion Skyway, you must find the object that can scare away the fish, which is a oversized horn, after scaring away the fish, you know have access to Albion Skyway.

For more story, i'd say it would start in Aquila. The people in Aquila are trying to find a way to open the gate to the underworld (seen in the art of Aquila book). But thanks to the shadow version of Emperor Peregrinus, he casted a shadow blocking all paths to the Underworld, Luckly, the Eleusinian Mysteries, there is a way to open the gate to the underworld, a black stone contained in Dragonspyre, you and you're crew set off to search for the stone in Dragonspyre after hopping from island to island, enemy after enemy, there is no sign of the stone anywhere. That is until you find out it was transferred over to Polaris. In order to get into Polaris though, you need to find a Windstone the color of Ice (aka Light Teal Blue because Indigo Windstone already has Teal), after locating the windstone, Polaris is now open, upon entering Polaris, your treated to a nice animated cutscene where it shows the beautiful wonders of Polaris, Catbeard then goes on about how Polaris is such a pretty and beautiful place where both polar bears and penguins alike live, only to be cut off by a nearby crashing ship which means something bad is happening. You rush to the town only to find out it's under attack by Armada. You and you're crew head over to The Machine in Valencia only to find out the only survivor of kane's defeat is the queen (who is still un-named, can we please give her a real name other than queen, thank you), after finding out the queen of the Armada is still alive, you tell Avery which in return he tells you that he's thinking about sending out a search party but it could be risky in more ways than one, after he tells you, someone comes into Avery's office, it's a raccoon who goes by the name of Suri who stumbles into his office, she says that she heard new of Polaris being over taken by Armada and that she can help with the problem, Avery at first doubts her, but sends her off to Polaris and join you're crew. Upon returning back to Polaris, the problem seem to have gotten worse, the Armada is destroying islands that where not destroyed before, Bonnie Anne says that we should stop the Armada quick before the world get's destroyed completely and falls into ruins. Once returning to the town of Polaris, you find the war master of Polaris, who has his goal set on stopping the Armada, before you're crew could stop him, he sets off to stop them, you and you're crew have no other choice other than to chase after him, but before you could even get a head start, he's gone, after a while, you find him in a ship wreck with the Armada, after saving him, you head back to the town in Polaris and come up with a plan to take down the Armada, first, you take down a few of the Armada ships so they stop destroying the islands, second, once they're all distracted, you make a break for it towards the giant machine in progress, after tracking down the queen, and defeating her for good, the destruction on Polaris has stopped, in reward of saving they're home, they give you the black stone need to open the gate to the underworld. You head back to Aquila, give the black stone, open the path to the Underworld, and the story ends there.

Please let me know what you guys think about it, i put a lot of work into this at (possibly 1:51am in the morning lol) but please give me you're guys opinions on it, thanks!