Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Royal Jelly Jam - Sinking Ships

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just thought I'd share this, in case anyone else finds it useful for their up and coming Pirates. Obviously, though - if you hate sinking ships, it may not be for you. Players in a hurry to get their key will want to fight on the battleboard.

I've been using this new "Daily Quest" to sink boss ships for the collection part of the quest, not only do I avoid unwanted XP for that pirate, but I am gaining Nautical, Scrip and useful ship equipment. Gaining the best ship equipment for young pirates is super helpful as they prepare to move on to a higher level world.

More tips - sink the ship, then change realms. The boss will be there waiting for you to sink it again. If you have a friend helping you, it can be done in half the time. Sell rare extra ship equipment at the Bazaar for top gold.