Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ventalation Topic

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Have you ever just been SOOOO mad that you just wanna tear the world in two? Well, unfortunately, you can't, because if you do you'll end Pirate101. But there is another way, just post what made you fustrated, here to let it out of your system. To those of you who think that someone's situation is funny, remember that we condone not condemn on this topic.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
coolster50 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Have you ever just been SOOOO mad that you just wanna tear the world in two? Well, unfortunately, you can't, because if you do you'll end Pirate101. But there is another way, just post what made you fustrated, here to let it out of your system. To those of you who think that someone's situation is funny, remember that we condone not condemn on this topic.
Well I always get mad in Mooshu because every time I go through a skyway in Mooshu for the first time of the gaming session so I alway's go to a life fountain in that skyway just in case that happens.