Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has Decius gone MIA?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
My last hint apparently was not seen by enough people.
So lets try another one.
One parent skitters and the other crawls.

As for what I have been up to? Lets just say things are going to get interesting at the morphing tent soon.
That was the red and orange hint right? The No Hint Here. Just making sure.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
warriorscreed on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Heh, the Crimson Crawlie + Armadillo Verde? If that were to happen, it would be a Hot Tamale! A red Armadillo!
Love this idea!

Maybe in the future if I can figure out how to get the crabs to stop pinching the armadillos.

Community Leader
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Love this idea!

Maybe in the future if I can figure out how to get the crabs to stop pinching the armadillos.
Since Crimson Crawlie is a card pet, why not Fire Toad instead? It's firey and hot?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!