Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

all pirate101 pet drops all worlds

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
hey pirate crusher here, today lets talk about pet drops everywhere.

please talk from experience please but this is fun!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
All worlds? You don't want much do you? Ok from my experience and all worlds.
Skull Island: orchid chameleon, quackosaur,& dinolizard
Cool Ranch: tropical sky snake & armadillo verde
MooShu: tawny flying turtle
Marleybone: not-so-great-white-shark
Aquila: ice beetle
That is all I've personally got from each world.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I got my Orchid Chameleon, very first pet from the last boss in Presidio!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I forgot to include The Gold Mine, Valley of the Gold Monkey, the fire toad pet Gortez is the boss that drops it.
In my previous post, I neglected to list the bosses that drop pets, so here they are:
Cool Ranch: any boss can drop the armadillo verde, but I got mine from the Bird With No Name.
MooShu: tawny sky turtle from Abe Pagoda, and recently an Ebon Specter from Moo in the Tower of Moo Manchu. In fact you can get two pets from this Tower: the corrupt foo lion & the corrupt sky dragon.
Marleybone NSGW Shark from the Underdog
Aquila: ice beetle, any boss drops this pet.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Don't forget that there are also some pets that can only be gained by your companions bringing you back an egg when on the pet wrangling task.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
thank you. But could you also post the bosses that drop them???????

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
There is also the Scylla Spawn pet from fighting the scylla in the Aquilian Passage.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Decius is right! The Violet Bubblefish and the Inky Octopus can only be dropped via Pet Wranglin' I think.