Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible combos for the new clue

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
so ive been thinking about this new clue for awhile. to me there is only one animal that crawls which is the crokagator so ive thought up some combos for the ones that skitter

crok+ ice scarab= ice krok from krokotopia or kroksicle like popsicle
crok + coconut crawlie= crab kroktail like shrimp cocktail
crok + coral widow = six legged salamander (its a mythical beast which is a fire proof salamander which has six legs and lives in volcanos. its actually pretty cool)
crok + golden stingtail = armored crokagator
so what do you think or do you have any other ideas?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
so ive been thinking about this new clue for awhile. to me there is only one animal that crawls which is the crokagator so ive thought up some combos for the ones that skitter

crok+ ice scarab= ice krok from krokotopia or kroksicle like popsicle
crok + coconut crawlie= crab kroktail like shrimp cocktail
crok + coral widow = six legged salamander (its a mythical beast which is a fire proof salamander which has six legs and lives in volcanos. its actually pretty cool)
crok + golden stingtail = armored crokagator
so what do you think or do you have any other ideas?
Hey Jack, those are some pretty amazing ideas for pets you have there! I would absolutely enjoy seeing a six legged salamander join my crew! And the kroksicle and crab kroktail are just hysterical!

I definitely agree about a crokagator being a crawling pet but I kind of think it may not be the only crawler out there. Turtles also display a crawling motion or form of movement as they drag their bodies around, using their four legs. So that could possibly include Tawny, Hinterland, Celebration and the other turtle pets out there (if card pets are starting to be introduced into the hybrid mix). I would love to here your ideas for any possible turtle hybrids!

Also, ol' Decius just may be toying with us a bit and his 'Crawl' hint may just be a play on words to lead us on a wild goose chase. He does seem like quite the trickster sort! So maybe his use of Crawl is a clever way of including one of your favorite pets.....the Coconut 'Crawl'ie.

I still am hoping for that Frilled Lizard hybrid coming from a Dinolizard and Crokagator pairing-- I would be simply Frilled to have one! I'll have to see what other combos I can think up as well. Ok brain, time to get to work!