Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bullrog

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Is there a chance to get a Bullrog when hatching a Mini-Minotaur and a Fire Toad together?

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Yep that is the way you do it / but it is not a common hybrid so be prepared to morph as many as 40 times before you get lucky

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I got mine first time morphing with a friend :) Then I morphed with one of my pirates to get the mini minotaur then re-morphed back to a Bullrog ( all got from a first time morph ) From my experience I would say this is one of the easiest morphs I have done.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
I got mine first time morphing with a friend :) Then I morphed with one of my pirates to get the mini minotaur then re-morphed back to a Bullrog ( all got from a first time morph ) From my experience I would say this is one of the easiest morphs I have done.
Well then, you are one fortunate morpher <-----red underscore, says not a word----- there Esperanza! I have run into many a pirates who are quite inflamed over how long it took them to tame that Blazin' Beast and even some are still heat seekin'!

Actually, I've been pretty fortunate (not nearly as much as you) as well-- having gotten my first one after about 6 tries and since then I have hatched up a couple dozen of them Horned Hot Tamales, including around 6-8 max pedigree Bullrogs (even one with Gaze 3 and 4 Grants)..."That'll do Smokey, that'll do!"

So, keep trying KatherineDragonBlade and I'm sure you'll be the proud owner of your very own Crispy Critter, very soon! Good luck to you