Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does Pets Drop From Monsters In The Skyways?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Question from Clever Brianna:
Are there any pets being dropped from the monsters in the skyway, both from roaming monsters like jellyfish, harpies, doomtooth, etc? I would like a jellyfish pet.

Question from Me:
Are there any new pets that we haven't found that are dropped from roaming monsters or monsters on ships?

Just wondering since a lot of people sink ships more than do hand to hand combat, so wasn't sure if there was new pets that slipped through the cracks.

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Haven't had any drop from the skyway specifically from fighting creatures out there.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
From what i have seen only bosses drop pets, skyway enemy's arent really a questline enemy so they probably have "less plentifull" loot tables than bosses.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Bosses in the skyway can, but ships will not currently.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Bosses in the skyway can, but ships will not currently.
Pet drops from ships instead of defeating skyway bosses from deckside combat could make ship sinking a bit more interesting... someday.