Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Put in your 12 days of the spiral code!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
This only works with the day 1 code.
Get a free pet!
Someone surprised me and put in a red and green version of the iguana.
Woohoo!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
What code? i checked tradewinds tribute.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
Get a free pet!
Woohoo!
If this is a surprise to you, does this mean that you don't know if there are any hybrids with this one?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
Get a free pet!
Woohoo!
Is this Banded Iguana one of the undiscovered Hybrids or an unreleased newbie?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
well its nice to get surprises :D surprise! homemade cookies for all as a ty! cant wait to see if this little one is hiding more surprises as well 2 ultras on power side at bottom looking suspicious and it already surprised me with grant flanking on talent side!
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate crusher on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
What code? i checked tradewinds tribute.
Check this link to get your code

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
If this is a surprise to you, does this mean that you don't know if there are any hybrids with this one?
I have been training another person up on all things pet related. They added a lot of pets last update.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
I have been training another person up on all things pet related. They added a lot of pets last update.
Ah, someone that is training under your wing, eh, Decius? I wonder who's your recent apprentice on pet related matters?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
yay! you finally have your own personal helper? well about time! to Decius and his new yuletide helper :3
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
Ah, someone that is training under your wing, eh, Decius? I wonder who's your recent apprentice on pet related matters?
I wonder if the trainee is Valkoor....?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
I wonder if the trainee is Valkoor....?
Me wishes.....

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Me wishes.....
I would be cool with that, but you know I am just an eagle, I don't make the big boss decisions... yet.

If I were in charge. We would all eat cookies for breakfast.
Vote for Decious!!...
oh wait, what am I doing?
No, no, vote for someone else.
OEJ or Bonnie Anne can have that job.
I have too much fun in bestia!

Administrator
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
I would be cool with that, but you know I am just an eagle, I don't make the big boss decisions... yet.

Vote for Decious!!...
We all know who the big boss is around these parts . . .

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:

I'm guessing Prof. Falmea's favorite hit is "Disco Inferno"?

One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:

:)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
:)
I'm glad One-Eyed Jack recognized you as the big boss.

How are you enjoying your new Christmas pets in this side of the Spiral?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:

Vote for Decious!!...
Yeah, that would be epically cool....and I like the 'I don't make the big boss decisions....yet', part. Keep that beak to the grindstone....YEOOOCHHH!!! I'll make my way to Texas and give a proper audition because for you guys and gals, no ordinary run of the mill resume would do-- yes, a song and dance (and a few horrible puns) seems much more fitting. I'll make sure to wear my 'hot pants' for....the Professah.

Just make sure you limit the usage of 'cool' around such a 'fiery and flaming' lady who happens to be the 'Big Blaze'. The odoriforous fragrance of singed eagle feathers doesn't greet the nostrils too well. Feeling HOT! HOT! HOT!

Oh, and Sir Decius...if you wish to keep that job firmly in your talons' grasp, you better learn how to spell your own name! First Treelawny and now Decious! Too much nog in those KI parts (and I surely don't blame you), I suppose. I kid, I kid!!! (Hmmm...where is that Trelawny hiding these days?)

~ Sincerely Valcore.

P.S.-- You definitely know who the true boss is around there. Do you guys realize how many times I've tried to just post a 'lonely' ol' :), :D, :P or a , and had it never reach the light of moderation? No, she's surely got it cookin'......Fiery Falmea for the win! Now that's true power there. "She's too hot! HOT DANG! Make a dragon wanna retire man!"

OEJ's cool pics and enlarged text display some pretty impressive seniority and omnipotence as well. Buuut there's always something intriguingly powerful about a fuzzy, floppy-eared bunny with ear rings and a eye patch. And Bonnie, well she's just all around awesome and makes all the message board magic happen.

Well, I gotta a plane to catch. Hmm.....I wonder how many critters I can disguise as carry-on, and where'd I put my HOT PANTS!!!???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, that would be epically cool....and I like the 'I don't make the big boss decisions....yet', part. Keep that beak to the grindstone....YEOOOCHHH!!! I'll make my way to Texas and give a proper audition because for you guys and gals, no ordinary run of the mill resume would do-- yes, a song and dance (and a few horrible puns) seems much more fitting. I'll make sure to wear my 'hot pants' for....the Professah.

Just make sure you limit the usage of 'cool' around such a 'fiery and flaming' lady who happens to be the 'Big Blaze'. The odoriforous fragrance of singed eagle feathers doesn't greet the nostrils too well. Feeling HOT! HOT! HOT!

Oh, and Sir Decius...if you wish to keep that job firmly in your talons' grasp, you better learn how to spell your own name! First Treelawny and now Decious! Too much nog in those KI parts (and I surely don't blame you), I suppose. I kid, I kid!!! (Hmmm...where is that Trelawny hiding these days?)

~ Sincerely Valcore.

P.S.-- You definitely know who the true boss is around there. Do you guys realize how many times I've tried to just post a 'lonely' ol' :), :D, :P or a , and had it never reach the light of moderation? No, she's surely got it cookin'......Fiery Falmea for the win! Now that's true power there. "She's too hot! HOT DANG! Make a dragon wanna retire man!"

OEJ's cool pics and enlarged text display some pretty impressive seniority and omnipotence as well. Buuut there's always something intriguingly powerful about a fuzzy, floppy-eared bunny with ear rings and a eye patch. And Bonnie, well she's just all around awesome and makes all the message board magic happen.

Well, I gotta a plane to catch. Hmm.....I wonder how many critters I can disguise as carry-on, and where'd I put my HOT PANTS!!!???
Valcore, you have me totally laughing once more. Your giggle gift just keeps on giving . Ya know...........
I know what you really look like and the thought of you in hot pants would be a treat for any lady's eyes.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
Valcore, you have me totally laughing once more. Your giggle gift just keeps on giving . Ya know...........
I know what you really look like and the thought of you in hot pants would be a treat for any lady's eyes.
Aww shucks, Chrissy...why thank you and you are much too kind-- right now Falmea's not the only one that's displaying a dash of red. Maybe in my 'hot pants-ed' audition, I should display some of that 'mighty fine' synchronized swimming!?!? Better not, if I want any shot at making a good impression and not getting chased off the premises.

Actually, I do have to get in game and catch up on all of this festive excitement around here...seems I've been missing quite a lot of goodies, pets, gifts and additions to the game. Hopefully this weekend will bring about some downtime for me and I'll get to enjoy the generous offerings.