Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another possible Bunnicorn sighting :P

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OK I am a brat, I just couldn't resist. After the fun I had with this Bunnicorn, I just couldn't pass up this one to show you guys.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
OK I am a brat, I just couldn't resist. After the fun I had with this Bunnicorn, I just couldn't pass up this one to show you guys.
Rofl, Although I was hopping for another hybrid, well let me not split hares over a fellow posters, threads!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Ya know, there is one bad thing about links to pirate central. You only see an error page if you aren't a member.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Just Another Pirat... on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Ya know, there is one bad thing about links to pirate central. You only see an error page if you aren't a member.
That's because the link is to Chrissy's album on Central, and we (as in those of us without Central accounts) cannot view member profiles and albums. However, we can read the forums and see pictures posted there. So, Chrissy.......mind posting those shots?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
That's because the link is to Chrissy's album on Central, and we (as in those of us without Central accounts) cannot view member profiles and albums. However, we can read the forums and see pictures posted there. So, Chrissy.......mind posting those shots?
My apologies, I will post it onto the other bunnicorn post.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for putting the pictures where they could be seen by non pirate central members. I never would have imagined that otherwise, haha.

To think that was one of my favorite candies when I was a kid, but then it was a favorite of the neighbor's ferocious pomeranian (who even had her own candy dish on the floor with candy corn in it!). I was always determined to pet that dog and was always warned she would bite and I always got bit. Then I heard I told you so. Happened every time. Before you fuss that is the wrong food for a pet, this was around 45 years ago and the world was a different place then.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
LOL, best Bunnicorn ever. Thank you for posting that Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
LOL, best Bunnicorn ever. Thank you for posting that Chrissy!
So glad you appreciate my punny yet bratty sense of humor.