Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rid the Harpies, or take their Claws to Phoebus?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I say this, does Phoebus ask us to rid the Achaea Skyway of Harpies or bring their Claws to him in the quest, "Wings in the Waiting"? I don't remember him asking us to take their Claws by defeating the Harpies, only that he asked us to rid the Achaea Skyway o' the Harpies, nothing more.

This part o' the quest should be changed, since this was the most difficult part to do, even with the drop chance ratio o' the Harpies' Claws being the least low.

Here's my thought on this. Change the quest's goal to "Defeat 6 Harpies", so that we may only defeat the Harpies properly, not have us collect their Claws to be brought to him. That may make it easier to us. Hope it gets done soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
I say this, does Phoebus ask us to rid the Achaea Skyway of Harpies or bring their Claws to him in the quest, "Wings in the Waiting"? I don't remember him asking us to take their Claws by defeating the Harpies, only that he asked us to rid the Achaea Skyway o' the Harpies, nothing more.

This part o' the quest should be changed, since this was the most difficult part to do, even with the drop chance ratio o' the Harpies' Claws being the least low.

Here's my thought on this. Change the quest's goal to "Defeat 6 Harpies", so that we may only defeat the Harpies properly, not have us collect their Claws to be brought to him. That may make it easier to us. Hope it gets done soon.
Well, considering that there are four other quests that require you to fight Harpies and collect something from them; I'll be agreeing with you on this one, Trimond.