Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We need more pets for gold

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Circus Maximus has now been around for a long time, but there has been no addition to anything. How about some new PETS and SNACKS that we can buy for GOLD, after all not everyone can afford hundreds and thousands of crowns.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Krigleblort on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
Circus Maximus has now been around for a long time, but there has been no addition to anything. How about some new PETS and SNACKS that we can buy for GOLD, after all not everyone can afford hundreds and thousands of crowns.
Almost every pet can be acquired in the morphing tent and that only costs gold.
You might just need to ask around to find someone willing to morph with you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
Why?
When you can get Crown Shop pets and snacks from drops or Pet Wranglin'.
OR you can morph with a friend to get a Crown Shop pet. ( This is how I got my Black Tiger and Iguana, I have also help a few friends get a Bunnicorn this way. )

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Although it is possible to stand in the morphing tent for hours asking and not find that person......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 27, 2015 wrote:
Although it is possible to stand in the morphing tent for hours asking and not find that person......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Ask a friend, Dante, they'll most likely say "yes" ( if they have the gold. )

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Although setting up a morphing rendezvous here on the message boards works reasonably well.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
It seems that the entire point of my post was missed. I am not saying lets put known pets up for sale.

I am saying we need NEW and DIFFERENT pets - like say a WOLF that players could buy for gold. and NEW and different snacks that players can buy for gold

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:
It seems that the entire point of my post was missed. I am not saying lets put known pets up for sale.

I am saying we need NEW and DIFFERENT pets - like say a WOLF that players could buy for gold. and NEW and different snacks that players can buy for gold
Y-E-S times infinity! I love Pirate101 but one of the only things I miss terribly from Wizard101 is having at least SOME kind of dog-like or wolf-like pet. I see your point exactly, don't worry, you aren't alone I too would like more different and new pets for gold instead of crowns because though I am getting one soon, I don't have a job right now so not a whole lot of money is coming in (not saying I'm even close to being poor)!

Ensign
Sep 11, 2010
Krigleblort on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:

I totally agree. there needs to be new and very different pets not only for pirates, but for wizards as well. people should be able to get pets for WAY less crowns, if not gold. in pirate101 there needs to be more EXOTIC pets that are available also.