Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Boucan Do It" polish & maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I enjoyed the Level 15 Buccaneer quest, though, I think it may need some maintenance & polishing. Here's my thoughts on this...

1. Once defeating the Troggies in the Dark Jungle, the dialogue lines from the Troggy Hunter, "Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah." Baranbus, "He says they call the snake Queep. Queep lives in a Sacred Cave in the Ancient Ruins where the Not-Men are. Not-Men?", & "That stuff again?" Yuck!", & Ratbeard, "He means Armada, you lummox! Must mean the Temple Ruins. Good thing we got some o' that Bee paste left.", should be changed from dialogue boxes to dialogue pop-ups, so the conversation would not be interrupted.

2. Once reaching Queep's Cave's destination in the Ancient Ruins, Bonnie Anne should appear near the cave & the camera should focus on her while she says, "Look, Captain - I think there's a cave back there.".

3. There should be dialogue before going into combat with Queep and the Troggies that protect the Sky Snake added. I may think that Barnabus would not understand some more Trog language, despite being able to understand some, from one o' them shouting in anger for attacking Queep, because I think it would be hilarious.

4. Barnabus' line, "Now we need a Troggie Boucan. I remember seeing an abandoned Troggie cave on the other side of the temple. I'll bet it has a Boucan in it.", should be changed form a dialogue box to a dialogue pop-up while he says it.

5. The quest should have some cave echo reverbs added.

6. While talking to Jose Sanchez, the camera should focus on Barnabus while he says his line, "I can speak some Trog, Captain. I speak it pretty good.".

Those are my thoughts on doing polish & maintenance work to that Level 15 Class Trainer quest for Buccaneers. Hope you may do that soon. Thanks!