Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions for Pirate101's Grizzelheim,

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I would just like to make a few suggestions if you choose to make Grizzelheim in Pirate101, (If you don't mind)

First, Make sure the sky is exactly or pretty close to what the twilight sky of Grizzelheim is like in Wizard101 if possible. I like what the Marleybone and Mooshu skys are like but I still want to make the skys in both games the same as possible.

Second, Make sure no one ells in Grizzelheim have Spark-Throughers like Ghor from the Grizzly beast booster pack!

Third, Do not forget who the main three tribes/kingdoms are in Grizzelheim, Bears, Ravens and Wolves.

Fourth, Make sure not everyone from the world have the same accent that Bjorn Bjornstein has.

For music, I would be happy if we get music from Wizard101's Grizzelheim/Wintertusk. or at least the same style.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
buzz123432 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I would just like to make a few suggestions if you choose to make Grizzelheim in Pirate101, (If you don't mind)

First, Make sure the sky is exactly or pretty close to what the twilight sky of Grizzelheim is like in Wizard101 if possible. I like what the Marleybone and Mooshu skys are like but I still want to make the skys in both games the same as possible.

Second, Make sure no one ells in Grizzelheim have Spark-Throughers like Ghor from the Grizzly beast booster pack!

Third, Do not forget who the main three tribes/kingdoms are in Grizzelheim, Bears, Ravens and Wolves.

Fourth, Make sure not everyone from the world have the same accent that Bjorn Bjornstein has.

For music, I would be happy if we get music from Wizard101's Grizzelheim/Wintertusk. or at least the same style.
I love these ideas and agree 100%. My favorite world is Grizzelheim in Wizard101.

Trustworthy NoahStevenson, away!

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
If anyone ells has anything they would like to suggest, here is the place to put you're suggestions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It can't be the same Grizzleheim as in W101, any more than it was the same Marleybone or MooShu. There seems to be regional differences in clothes and accent of the Bears we see from the Beast Master Pack, Bjorn or the Grizzleheim ambassador in Florenza.
You forgot the Grendels in your list of species of Grizzleheim.
I do hope we get Grizzleheim in the future.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Agreed on the accent part, currently it's too much Swedish Chef and not like W101's top tier voice acting

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Two words --- Viking Longboats!

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Correction on number Four,

Make sure not everyone in Grizzleheim have the same accent as Bjorn Bjornstein AND Knut HoneyPaw.

I would also suggest that you examine all of the Grizzleheim NPCs that the Wizard101 crew made. And if you can, listen to their voices.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Oh Yes, I just remembered that in the first Grizzleheim quest you receive from Ambrose,

Ambrose says "The Grizzleheim world-tree was once linked to the rest of the spiral, but the contact was lost... we thought it destroyed. Bartleby now informs me that the portal to Grizzleheim is now active, and travel there is now possible. Fortuitous news, indeed!"

This means that Grizzleheim was recently disconnected from the spiral!!!

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
TucsonWizard on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Me and you man

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
TucsonWizard on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
brilliant! though I'd also love a heavy log canoe..or even crazier ships made of ice! like moving glacier rocks! o hmm, maybe that be better from Polaris? I bet mini igloo homes be better from Polaris too..
with the addition of GH I'd imagine we'd get craftable houses, furniture, ships, possibly powers and gear.. music players be kinda neat..maybe even fishing..
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
buzz123432 on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
Oh Yes, I just remembered that in the first Grizzleheim quest you receive from Ambrose,

Ambrose says "The Grizzleheim world-tree was once linked to the rest of the spiral, but the contact was lost... we thought it destroyed. Bartleby now informs me that the portal to Grizzleheim is now active, and travel there is now possible. Fortuitous news, indeed!"

You mean recently re-connected! It had been disconnected in the past, but Bartleby found it again ( perhaps Grandmother Raven helped? )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Also remember that Baldur Goldpaws sailed to Wizard City to establish trade.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Also remember that Baldur Goldpaws sailed to Wizard City to establish trade.
O: like he used our pirate skyways?!?! nice catch!
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012

Going off that, I reckon that it would awesome if for the major quest line in this world if we were inadvertently responsible for the destruction of the portal (the armada chases us into Grizzleheim and uses their massive fortress to blow up the portal behind us), and we had to work with the major tribes (more likely neighbouring tribes of those present in W101) to rebuild the portal.

I'd still like Grizzleheim to be a side world though like in W101.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
One of the reasons I bought as many Grizzly packs as I could to get all the bears! I did manage to get all 6 of them too.

Grizzleheim remains my favorite world in Wizard101. The lore, NPCs, and the world itself are incredibly well-done, and I simply loved everything about it! I hope it does indeed make it to Pirate101, as the fights would be even more epic, and the amount of stuff KI could add in is boundless!