Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Magnificent 7 Puppet Show Question

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was reviewing the puppet show for the Magnificent 7 because my baby Swashbuckler just reached that quest. I found, after the Mole gang, Saguaro Slim, Sam Bass, and the Waltons, there is an image of another villain being put behind bars. He appears to be a GOBBLER?

It seems like he should have been named after an Old West outlaw, but I can't think who, so I'm curious if someone who worked on this puppet show could tell me who this is?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those responsible for these great puppet shows. They always make me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud -- one of the BEST parts of Pirate101.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
I was reviewing the puppet show for the Magnificent 7 because my baby Swashbuckler just reached that quest. I found, after the Mole gang, Saguaro Slim, Sam Bass, and the Waltons, there is an image of another villain being put behind bars. He appears to be a GOBBLER?

It seems like he should have been named after an Old West outlaw, but I can't think who, so I'm curious if someone who worked on this puppet show could tell me who this is?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those responsible for these great puppet shows. They always make me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud -- one of the BEST parts of Pirate101.

Yeah, that would be a well-dressed villainous Gobbler. It's hilarious to see cameo appearances of W101's favored enemies in Puppet Shows.

Would be nice if he had a name, though.

If you're referring to Donkey Hotay, who animated these shows, by far, then yes. He is such a one in KI who aided in making these shows.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:

I reviewed that puppet show and took a screen shot so I could get a better look at it. It is definitely a gobbler - dressed in "city slicker" clothes, a curly villainous mustache and a rather smug expression on his face.
The caption under his picture reads "No body could stop them. "
As far as I know this is a nameless baddie the Magnificent 7 put behind bars ( This may be an "in" joke at KI featuring an KI employee - perhaps The Gobbler King? )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I'll give you all my analysis soon on it but if it's got to do with wizard I won't know anything about it