Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Loading Screen background

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So I logged onto Pirate today and noticed the new background pictures on the login screen. An interesting collection of what appear to be concept art pictures of buildings with each school emblem placed in front of the image. I also noticed one was of an interior space decorated largely with witchdoctor themed furniture.
Does this suggest that KI are working on Class Houses and Class themed furniture?
What you other pirates think?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
So I logged onto Pirate today and noticed the new background pictures on the login screen. An interesting collection of what appear to be concept art pictures of buildings with each school emblem placed in front of the image. I also noticed one was of an interior space decorated largely with witchdoctor themed furniture.
Does this suggest that KI are working on Class Houses and Class themed furniture?
What you other pirates think?
Exactly! I was wondering if I should mention this. I really hope it is so!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think you are right and I for one can't Wait to see them.