Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pet farming locations free to play

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
please post about free to play area pet location from your experence, not others.

Please no welcome please.

Cruel allen dromand-level 24 privater

Thanks

pet-miss zeus level 37 privateer armidillo verdile

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
please post about free to play area pet location from your experence, not others.

Please no welcome please.

Cruel allen dromand-level 24 privater

Thanks

pet-miss zeus level 37 privateer armidillo verdile
I know for a fact that Dead Eye Deidra drops orchid chameleons. Find her ship Deidra's Delight near Corsairs Channel.
In Xol Akmul, Cha' k A'Kab drops a dinolizard pet.
The Prawns on Skull Island drop the Quackasaur.
This is from my experience and I have received these pets from all these bosses.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
When the pet update was on test I got a quackosaurus from Dead Eye Deidra but I have been unable to duplicate that on live (still no quackosaurus for me). I have gotten the dinolizard pet from Cha' k A'Kab but it took an incredible amount of farming to get (ran several different characters in there so many times I can play that dungeon in my sleep and not miss a beat - over a span of weeks).

I used to find orchid chameleons but haven't gotten one of those to drop in a long time (not since the pet update when I think about it). Think all the ones I have now that aren't loyal pets were found from companion pet wrangling.

In case you are wondering, I do play the starting area as I kept rerolling my witchdoctor trying to find one I liked! And now I need to reroll that 6th character slot again to privateer for more companions to farm wrangling snacks...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Also, combining an orchid chameleon with the ostrich you receive can get you either a Blue Ostrich or the Emusaur hybrid!