Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can We please morph 3-4 pets before timers?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Subject says it all, it would be awesome if we could morph 3-4 pets before having to wait. That way, we can still help out fellow pirates and try to get out own pet morphs at the same time rather than have to wait the current 8-10 minutes.

Also, I like to morph in batches of 4 to increase the chances of 1 of the pets getting the goods.

That, and it irks me when I hover my mouse over the timer and it says morph timerS and the stations say to press x to reset my morphing slotS when we only have the one.

It would be cool if the additional slots unlocked at different pirate character levels, like 30, 50 and 70 for example, and I wouldn't mind if the final morphing timer increased to a half hour after using all 3-4 slots but please, please let us morph in batches.

Thanks for listening!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
King Crimson on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
Subject says it all, it would be awesome if we could morph 3-4 pets before having to wait. That way, we can still help out fellow pirates and try to get out own pet morphs at the same time rather than have to wait the current 8-10 minutes.

Also, I like to morph in batches of 4 to increase the chances of 1 of the pets getting the goods.

That, and it irks me when I hover my mouse over the timer and it says morph timerS and the stations say to press x to reset my morphing slotS when we only have the one.

It would be cool if the additional slots unlocked at different pirate character levels, like 30, 50 and 70 for example, and I wouldn't mind if the final morphing timer increased to a half hour after using all 3-4 slots but please, please let us morph in batches.

Thanks for listening!
oooo what if, we could buy an extra morphing timer slot then!! once bought is permanent for that character or even better across entire account?

atm am just resetting timers 400 crowns a pop myself, for my personal combos in a dead realm, and only go to avery when chatting and chilling.. try to help as many as i can, but if i'm determined to do something on my own, i go to a quiet area run through max gold fast pop back home before eggs hatch and dump into attic for later sorting/training etc

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
King Crimson on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:

Thanks for listening!
Introducing the pet morphing oven able to morph 4 pets at once! Ding! The cookies er pets are done!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
May 30, 2010
While it'd be nice, at least we don't have to wait a day before morphing, as in W101. Still, an extra slot or two that we could purchase or earn, would be nice.