Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All of Kane's Chest disappearing.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
So today I fell victim to what my friend talked about. The Kane chests cannot be collected because the animation of his death suddenly started playing immediately after battle. What irritates me the most is that Kane's mask may have been in those chests. Please fix this asap. It was a battle that really deserved at least gold from those chests

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
So today I fell victim to what my friend talked about. The Kane chests cannot be collected because the animation of his death suddenly started playing immediately after battle. What irritates me the most is that Kane's mask may have been in those chests. Please fix this asap. It was a battle that really deserved at least gold from those chests
As always KI needs to know what is causing the Kane's Death dialogue to trigger before players could collect the chests.
1. Did more than one player summon a Minotaur, causing the speed glitch to occur?
2. Do you suspect that one ( or more ) of the players of using the speed engine cheat?
3. Did someone move out of the battle area to use the SCC or for another reason?
Perhaps asking people to turn OFF fast combat will help?