Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shooty/Staffy combo question!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys, I just need to know does using a shooty/staffy combo mean that if I have the epics, I'm allowed to use musketeer or witchdoctor epics?

Also does it mean I can use super strike(ranged)?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If the epics require the use of a gun or a staff, and you are using a Shooty/ staffy weapon, then yes they ought to work. My Swashbuckler is using a Shooty/ Stabby weapon, and the burst fire and true grit my pet gives me does work with that weapon. The visual can be a little odd though. Sometimes it says burst fire is activated, while I am stabbing with my knife hand, but there is a gun like visual burst and sound.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
If the epics require the use of a gun or a staff, and you are using a Shooty/ staffy weapon, then yes they ought to work. My Swashbuckler is using a Shooty/ Stabby weapon, and the burst fire and true grit my pet gives me does work with that weapon. The visual can be a little odd though. Sometimes it says burst fire is activated, while I am stabbing with my knife hand, but there is a gun like visual burst and sound.
Ok, thanks for letting me know!