Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

List of items and additions to be added to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
Crafting. It's unbelievable the game is turning 8 and no crafting system is implemented.

A new big farming dungeon for Level 70. It's been more than 5 years now since we last got a big one which was tower of moo manchu.

Ability to buy the Backpack, Bank and Friends List elixir on a character for the third time (Like in Wizard101)

Membership Elixir (Just like in Wizard101)

More rewards for using and assisting other players using Team Up Ledger, A vendor with rewards (Just like Derrick in Wizard101)

More Skeleton Key Fights but please for Avery's sake put some decent rewards unlike Blightbeard and Black Annie Rackham, Unique loot such as Kane's outfit or the fancy Unicorn hats and Witchdoctor Valencian hats that we've seen pictures for on the launcher and the website for many times this year and last year and yet we can't obtain in game. A Diego and Roberto Skeleton Key fight suits best for it.

Decent companions that are viable for PvP. Annie, Blightbeard were good but however they're only PvE built. They have no chance to compete in PvP. And the Pirate nightmare pack companions can't even compete in both ground as they're incredibly terrible in terms of powers and talents.

Kindly give us more packs next year too?

More fancy crown shop items and accessory/eyepatch equipment? Would be great to have a Joker facepaint.accessory. More emotes and pirate themed dances to buy from the crown shop would be great,

New member benefits? Double Nautical XP when sinking ships, Travelling between worlds using the transportaler for free with no gold cost, Free Second Chance chest roll etc.

Morphing Ledger/Kiosk - It would be great and save much time to get the perfect pet with the perfect set of grants as you know now, It's hard to find anyone to morph with face to face as the morphing tent is empty.

Quick sell. Please.i hate going to the vendor back and fort when farming. a quick sell button in our backpacks should solve such thing.

If i'm not asking for too much already (Lol) A barber shop to change our look and Fishing would be great too.

Not asking for all these items in this list to be implemented in one update. But some can be implemented next year and some others can be in the year after.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PLEASE, no more farming dungeons or SK dungeons ( which amount to the same thing ). GIVE us something to do besides fight all the time. Even historic pirates took time off from piratin' and kicked back and enjoyed life.
Yar for the side content ( even if it's just Fishing, I could deal with that. )
Although it's not optimal, how about some ranked PVP updates?
Quick sell and barber shop would be great!
My request: New Ambassador's quests!
And a ship or treasure chest emoji for the boards!

Ensign
May 30, 2009
OH also -- Music Players for houses and a PvP Combat Music Player for houses with scrolls to play the world themes of our favorite worlds in our houses.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
While I am not opposed to new gear, an inevitable issue arises. The level cap for the past 4 years has been 70, and likely will remain 70 until the end of the time. This means that the current max gear in the meta, if it were replaced, would simply become useless. Replacing Kane gear with gear from a new dungeon would not make sense, as Kane gear would become completely useless. In order for new better gear to be added, the level cap would need to be raised. A new Moo Manchu would make more sense at level 90 or 100, not at level 70. The equipment pool is already diverse enough (except for arguably in totems and rings, but that's besides the point). We don't need more gear.

Aside from that, all the other suggestions are good.

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
Housing games and house tours should be in this game.

Ensign
May 30, 2009
Alex the Pirate on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
While I am not opposed to new gear, an inevitable issue arises. The level cap for the past 4 years has been 70, and likely will remain 70 until the end of the time. This means that the current max gear in the meta, if it were replaced, would simply become useless. Replacing Kane gear with gear from a new dungeon would not make sense, as Kane gear would become completely useless. In order for new better gear to be added, the level cap would need to be raised. A new Moo Manchu would make more sense at level 90 or 100, not at level 70. The equipment pool is already diverse enough (except for arguably in totems and rings, but that's besides the point). We don't need more gear.

Aside from that, all the other suggestions are good.
It's no secret to anyone that Pirate101 won't be getting any story updates anytime soon. Moo Manchu's Tower has been out now for nearly 6 years. While i agree with you that it's only been 5 levels and the change isn't drastic and it'd be way too early to add another, But it grows a state of boredom to redo the same 1 big dungeon we've had now for years, Don't get me wrong Tower of Moo was amazingly good when it first came out, But motivation is always running over what's new to be added for the game. The more side content we'll get means playerbase will have a reason to get on Pirate101 everyday. Remaining with just 1 dungeon because we haven't gotten any story update or cap expansions in years would be unfair already as is with the lack of story updates.

I would have totally agreed with you if the game was getting minor story updates, These would have compensated. But right now you\re in a state where KI has no plans to introduce and make any new changes to the cap or moving forward with the story. Skeleton Key fights that were introduced in 2018 which i love so much and farming dungeons are incredibly nice enough to keep me and pretty sure a lot of other players playing in 2020 and beyond. And speaking of, Can't wait to see what'll 2020 will bring from Skeleton Key fights if there'll be any.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PirateyLogan on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
It's no secret to anyone that Pirate101 won't be getting any story updates anytime soon. Moo Manchu's Tower has been out now for nearly 6 years. While i agree with you that it's only been 5 levels and the change isn't drastic and it'd be way too early to add another, But it grows a state of boredom to redo the same 1 big dungeon we've had now for years, Don't get me wrong Tower of Moo was amazingly good when it first came out, But motivation is always running over what's new to be added for the game. The more side content we'll get means playerbase will have a reason to get on Pirate101 everyday. Remaining with just 1 dungeon because we haven't gotten any story update or cap expansions in years would be unfair already as is with the lack of story updates.

I would have totally agreed with you if the game was getting minor story updates, These would have compensated. But right now you\re in a state where KI has no plans to introduce and make any new changes to the cap or moving forward with the story. Skeleton Key fights that were introduced in 2018 which i love so much and farming dungeons are incredibly nice enough to keep me and pretty sure a lot of other players playing in 2020 and beyond. And speaking of, Can't wait to see what'll 2020 will bring from Skeleton Key fights if there'll be any.
Keep asking for farming dungeons and we'll get nothing but farming dungeons. That's why we got Krampus & Black Annie + Blightbeard. For this one reason - it's easy for KI. Therefore they'll keep feeding us SK dungeons because "players ask for them", while ignoring other suggestions.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
If we get another Skeleton Key Boss, I am legitimately going to be outraged. We. Need. Something. Worthwhile. Just, just, I want a revival of Side Activities! Improvements to PvP, improvements to Nautical PvP, improvements to Pet Sparring, maybe a new minigame. Just, anything that isn't a Skeleton Key boss!

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
We should get something like jewel socketing and maybe something like spellwriting from wizard101. Another thing that should be in this game is a hatch making kiosk.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
How about we just start out with some basic PvP balances? I hear that Old Scratch is terribly broken, and I'd love to see KI improve and add to PvP. Especially ranked, which needs be completely overhauled so that it becomes a major aspect of the game instead of just a side note being covered up by the questing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
List of #1 things that have been asked for ( by category ).
Furniture:
Music players
Housing:
Just more houses
Side content:
Crafting & fishing
More packs & bundles:
Or raising the bundle tiers to max level, so players can claim the gear and ship at the right level.
Also raising the ship levels for the Holiday ships.

PVP: ( besides balances )

Return old weapons or make new ones.
Spectating.
Side Worlds:

& perhaps side quests?