Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unexpected Stitching Result

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Oct 9, 2016, 0:19 am PDT. I stitched a Pirate's Eye Patch with a Nightstalker's Veil which was previously stitched with another Eye Patch. The result was the normal Eye Patch look with a Nightstalker's Veil stats. When I unstitched it, I was left with Eye Patch and a Nightstalker's Veil and the other Eye Patch was gone! I think that if you try to stitch something onto something that is already stitched, there should be a message that you first have to unstitch the first item before you can do the stitching you want to do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
Oct 9, 2016, 0:19 am PDT. I stitched a Pirate's Eye Patch with a Nightstalker's Veil which was previously stitched with another Eye Patch. The result was the normal Eye Patch look with a Nightstalker's Veil stats. When I unstitched it, I was left with Eye Patch and a Nightstalker's Veil and the other Eye Patch was gone! I think that if you try to stitch something onto something that is already stitched, there should be a message that you first have to unstitch the first item before you can do the stitching you want to do.
I always unstitch an item ( if it has a rare/interesting look ) before I stitch to something new. Yeah, it's extra crowns, but it's worth it.