Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't get the Mack the Shark quest to work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2013
I am having trouble getting this quest to work. Mack the Shark's ship just stays in the same spot and does not move around anywhere. When i get close to the ship my ship just passes right through it and does not let me fight the ship or anything else for that matter. Can someone please check on this and fix it if possible?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off, welcome to the message boards, I don't know much about this quest but I will tell you what I would try

1. Make sure your press "X" to board the ship

2. If you are supposed to fight the ship make sure your not fighting near a windlane

Hopefully this resolves soon for you

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Do you have the quest "Terry and The Pirates" in your Quest Journal? That is the quest where you fight Mack the Shark and rescue Terry Lee. You get the quest from Kathrine Flay in the Jonah Town Tavern.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Do you have the quest "Terry and The Pirates" in your Quest Journal? That is the quest where you fight Mack the Shark and rescue Terry Lee. You get the quest from Kathrine Flay in the Jonah Town Tavern.
Regardless of whether he has the quest or not Mack the Shark's ship should still attack him.