Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When we were talking to Eagillies in Sparta and Catbeard said he liked parties and Ratbeard screamed,

Ratbeard: Pipe down, you flea-bitten jailbird! I'm an expert on piratin', not partyin'!

And when we were picking the olives in Illios:

Catbeard: Eagillies was right! These olives are delectable! I can't stop eating them!

Ratbeard: Keep that gob of yours closed tight! The olives won't do any good if they're all in your stomach!

Captain
May 13, 2011
BrownBeard094 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
When my Privateer went to go ruin the wedding in Mooshu.

Bonnie Anne: "So, what does it say?

Egg Shen:"I will not say with the lady present."(Chuckle)"

Bonnie:"What lady? Oh! You mean me!"

I'm pretty sure none of us should know what it says.
everyone knows what a means

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
So far my favorite lines have been:

In Cool Ranch, when I was fighting the ancient spirits.

Shaman: Arise ancient pets. (I forgot the exact words he said.)
Me: Wait, what?
Old Scratch: I admit Captain, I an I did not see that coming.
Me: Me neither.

Then in battle when my Frog Villa shows up in battle, sometimes he'll say "Yahooy!" in a high pitch voice. The rest of his lines are deeper than that but that one bit of a chipmunk sounding "Yahooy" has me giggling each time.

I also loved the last part of the Monquista telling me all the stuff that I did which brought shame to the crown, (and church since I did that side quest) and he expected me to be paid for it. Why yes, I do expect to be paid for my work. I'm one of those greedy pirates and must have the loots. I still say he didn't pay me nearly enough.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Ratbeard: what's a piston?

El toro: El toro is reborn! (Epic Spanish music)

Captain
May 13, 2011
the commodore:

"good day. put the couch in the corner there! whats that? training? no thanks, ive had quite enough. oh, YOU need training. of course"

"what? come for the train? ha ha dont be daft. this is an island. no space for a locomotive on... whats that? oh. you came TO train"

his forgetfulness is always funny

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
El toro: Do I understand him correctly? Is he...... asking us to throw a party for him?
Catbeard: A party? FABULOUS! Maybe it can be the one where everyone wears togas.....
Ratbeard: Pipe down you flea-bitten jailbird! I am an expert on piratin' not partyin'!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Captain Rosethorn on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
So far my favorite lines have been:

In Cool Ranch, when I was fighting the ancient spirits.

Shaman: Arise ancient pets. (I forgot the exact words he said.)
Me: Wait, what?
Old Scratch: I admit Captain, I an I did not see that coming.
Me: Me neither.

Then in battle when my Frog Villa shows up in battle, sometimes he'll say "Yahooy!" in a high pitch voice. The rest of his lines are deeper than that but that one bit of a chipmunk sounding "Yahooy" has me giggling each time.

I also loved the last part of the Monquista telling me all the stuff that I did which brought shame to the crown, (and church since I did that side quest) and he expected me to be paid for it. Why yes, I do expect to be paid for my work. I'm one of those greedy pirates and must have the loots. I still say he didn't pay me nearly enough.
Actually, the shaman said, "Spirits of my grandfather's pets, arise! Defeat all who pillage this sacred place."

Captain
May 13, 2011
majordomo after you left monquista:

"back again i see. you enjoyed your sojourn to my illustrious homeland, yes? i see its done nothing for your fashion sense. alas"

the funny thing was i was using the exactly same gear as when i went to monquista for the first time

monkeys paw puppet show:

"for his first wish, my master asked for one million bananas! he was hungry you see"

questing makes you hungry doesnt it? good thing we have someone here who gives everyone treats

Captain
May 13, 2011
doesnt look like anyone writes here anymore, but i got a conversation i shouldnt forget. its when you get albion chips from wharf rat chips

ratbeard: in skull island, we call them polaris fries, but in polaris, they just call it fries
el toro: interesting. and what do they call sandwich in polaris?
ratbeard: le sandwich

Ensign
Jan 09, 2011
One of my favorite phrases would have to be one in the beachhead quest in Marleybone
Gracie: Throw the switch!
Ratbeard: Throwing third switch!
Gracie: Second switch!
Ratbeard: whatever.

And when getting the first ingredient for making the meet for those tigers (forget what there called)

Meat Market guy(forget his name): Gar fins, afraid I'm out you can get some from sky gars in the sky way, but only a couple of loonies would go out there with the armada about.(said something like that)
Gracie: Loonies, he must be talk"in about us then.
Bonnie Ann: You catch on quick, sister.

Megan Jones level 55

Captain
May 13, 2011
"ah, you must be the number two son. even uglier than your brother"
- monkey king in the labyrinth

"i would never speak such words before another aquilan, but to you, a barbarian, i may make myself plain: the emperor is fat!"
- titus gallius

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I have not gotten to MooShu but mine would be when Wing Chun says,
"Tonight's entertainment is a Kowbooki Opera. Very proper, very dull." If my real self was in the game, I'd pull out a guitar and say,
"If it's boring, I'll show them REAL entertainment." If only I could be in the game. Oh well.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
On the quest to see Frogfather:
Bonnie Anne: "Rabbit? Seriously? That's your password?"
Frog: "Go on! Nobody's guessed it yet!"
This was early in the game.
Ambitious Natalie Brewster

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
My favorite is when you're a bounty hunter in Marleybone and the bulldog says "Are you ready for the most vile criminal that ever existed?, he stole toys....from the orphans!"

Captain
May 13, 2011
pirate839092 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
On the quest to see Frogfather:
Bonnie Anne: "Rabbit? Seriously? That's your password?"
Frog: "Go on! Nobody's guessed it yet!"
This was early in the game.
Ambitious Natalie Brewster
just saying. the password was "ribbet", the sound a frog makes

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
" I choose option three, trouncing you " Monkey King.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Swashbuckler on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
my favorite is when Bonnie Anne says "finally captain you take to a beautiful beach to bad its in a war zone" Marylebone, isle of fetch

tarlac percy 65
I like Ratbeards reply after that: " Aye, Cap'n, ye do spoil us."

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Hawkules now back to barlycorn Bonnie (very dryly) marlybone hawkules (heroically) What ever!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
When Monkey King has you fight his doppelgängers: "Show of hands, please! Who saw that coming?" (Bonnie Anne)

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Monkey King: "Back home, eh? Well, two steps forward, three stormgates back."

Catbeard: "A party? FABULOUS! Ooh, maybe it can be the kind where everyone wears togas!"

Old Scratch: "Yes, captain my captain." (Never gets old whenever I click on him.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
Duck Holiday= I'll be your Huckleberry

Wing Chung= You climb steps like a pregnant Yak - go now! go fast!

Subodai= I would rather stand in a pit of snakes. Captain. Let us leave this place, and go to a Tavern

Hawkrates= Well hello again! What can i do for you today? Existential dilemma? Unanswerable enigma?
Shall we debate?

Ratbeard= What the blazes!

Gilbert= With yo heave ho, for the wind is free, Her ancors a - trip and her helms a - lee.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
My personal favorites:

Sarah Steele: Get the Jumbo Shrimp!

Bonnie Anne: Isn't that an oxymoron?

Sarah Steele: What did you call me?

AND

Sarah Steele: The Black Pearl? I threw that thing in a volcano!
(I believe this was during her second promotion quest.)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
one of my favorites is when we are painting the offensive paintings an the wall in khotan, and when bonnie asks subodai what they say, subodai say's: "You don't want to know"

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
another one of mah favorites in when el toro says "you shall feel the wrath of EL TORO! (music)"