Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ginger Cat

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Anecorbie, you can receive a Ginger Cat threw a morph of a GC with something not-feline.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Anecorbie, you can receive a Ginger Cat threw a morph of a GC with something not-feline.

-Indigo
Yeah found that out the hard way. I was trying to get some of the awesome grants my Black Tiger has on to the GC and only got more BTs.
Instead I used a couple of my Golden Dragons and managed to boost that pedigree as well maybe getting a few grants.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I did some GC + black tiger morphs hoping for a traditionally-colored tiger, but no joy.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
just thought i would let everyone know that all of the hybrids off of the ginger cat cub are direct morphable and boostable :3 not another set of grims or bullrogs XD
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My highest is a 611 ginger, Prince Peanut, now at adult. He has Grants Bladestorm, Grants Cloud Spirit, and Extra Accuracy 2.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Good to know! I haven't been on in a while, but now I am back . I was just playing a little Wizard101, but am coming back to Pirate101 .

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have finally got a Lilac cat!
The morphs I have so far:
Grey Tabby ( 2 )
Ghostly ( 2 )
Tawny ( 1 )
Lilac ( 1 )
I just "need" to get the other 5 for a complete set! Lol, I'm in cat heaven!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Looks like I have all variants except the Sandy. I have adults or higher of the others, except for the Goodbye kitty. So if anyone wants to meet for a morph, send word or look for Rogan.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I now have:
Tabby
Sandy
Chocolate
Midnight ( 2 )
I just need to morph a Goodbye, then I have to train them ( shudder ). Where will I find enough Marleybone mains to keep them all happy?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Where will I find enough Marleybone mains to keep them all happy?"

Yea... I am really missing those Halloween and Christmas packages now.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Indigo Ring on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
"Where will I find enough Marleybone mains to keep them all happy?"

Yea... I am really missing those Halloween and Christmas packages now.

-Indigo
I find farming the side bosses in the sewers of Mb turn out good snacks plus moomori clanhold area mobs drop lots of cupcakes and higher snacks though not always MB main since mooshu.. good luck!
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
I find farming the side bosses in the sewers of Mb turn out good snacks plus moomori clanhold area mobs drop lots of cupcakes and higher snacks though not always MB main since mooshu.. good luck!
stormy jen silver
Thanks for the tip, Jen!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
stormy jen silver
Good to know! Between the various cat cubs and the snowfall fawns, my MB snacks are disappearing rapidly. Even setting all my max level crew members to pet farming doesn't bring in enough (and frankly, I don't want them all taking two weeks to turn in a Skull Island scull).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As my MB snacks were running out, I decided to try a few snacks that I couldn't sell.; and I discovered that my cats LOVED El Doritos!
They also like PB&J.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
El Doritos are a universal snack, like banana soup, etc.

Oddly, I never seem to find el Doritos in the bazaar...

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
El Doritos are a universal snack, like banana soup, etc.

Oddly, I never seem to find el Doritos in the bazaar...

-Indigo
It's non-auction, you can't even sell them to the vender in Bestia.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
It's non-auction, you can't even sell them to the vender in Bestia.
Since they seem to be the only universally loved snack, why would you want to?