Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Hunters

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
How about:

HondurasDolores? HondurasMorris? HondurasTorres? HondurasFlores? HonduranLoren? HonduranDorian?TarantulaAngela? TarannyAnnie? TarannyManny? TarannyDanny? CurlyShirley? CurlyGirley? ArachnidSid? ArachnidKid? KidArachnid? ArachyJackie? ArachyZacky? WackyArachy? BrachyRocky? PelmaSelma? PelmaVelma? LeggyPeggy? LegsPegs? PegLegs?

Any Closer?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
First IguanaDonna is an awesome name! Kudos to who ever in the family picked that one.

While I feel my time would be best spent in the morphing tent actually hatching I fear that while in the land of dial up this week (yay family time). The only way I can contribute is to continue to blindly toss out more spider names. So my next batch in no particular order include:

Ungoliat

Tara or Terry
Pennywise
Stephen King
Anansi
Alfred Hitchcock
Taco
Rover
Jumper
IguanaDonna's Lunch
Lolth
Kumonga
Aranea
Miss Arrow
Spike
Queso
Legs
Betty Grable
Bugs
Gizmo
Jinx
Octavious
Wolfgang
Borris

And outta ideas again for the time being.

Until later,

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Wicked Savannah on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Adorable How many pets do you have? Are they all inspiration for P101 pets?

I guess we will keep trying for the little tarantula cutie, any pics of it?
Any pictures of spiders will not make it past moderation. I am way too afraid of spiders for all that.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Calamity PixieShad... on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
First IguanaDonna is an awesome name! Kudos to who ever in the family picked that one.

While I feel my time would be best spent in the morphing tent actually hatching I fear that while in the land of dial up this week (yay family time). The only way I can contribute is to continue to blindly toss out more spider names. So my next batch in no particular order include:

Ungoliat

Tara or Terry
Pennywise
Stephen King
Anansi
Alfred Hitchcock
Taco
Rover
Jumper
IguanaDonna's Lunch
Lolth
Kumonga
Aranea
Miss Arrow
Spike
Queso
Legs
Betty Grable
Bugs
Gizmo
Jinx
Octavious
Wolfgang
Borris

And outta ideas again for the time being.

Until later,

~Clumsy Calamity
Pennywise was a name I was looking into for it. ( not sure if male or female yet, still too small)
But I decided to go for something a little "cuter" and less "scary"

As for the other pets your digging was good there. IguanaDonna, and Nacho are doing well. Poor lump has been back and forth to the vet lately but seems to be on the mend. He is a 10+ year old skink, so getting up there in age.

There have been some fantastic spider names in this thread. It almost makes me want to get a few more. But I don't think my wife wants more tarantulas in the house.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Any pictures of spiders will not make it past moderation. I am way too afraid of spiders for all that.
OK, well I wont go home and take any pictures tonight.

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Pennywise was a name I was looking into for it. ( not sure if male or female yet, still too small)

As for the other pets your digging was good there. IguanaDonna, and Nacho are doing well. Poor lump has been back and forth to the vet lately but seems to be on the mend. He is a 10+ year old skink, so getting up there in age.

There have been some fantastic spider names in this thread. It almost makes me want to get a few more. But I don't think my wife wants more tarantulas in the house.
Hmm, a cute and non-scary spider-- some would say you are off your rocker there! I too have pet spiders, but they just run free all over the house, coming and going as they please. Some cuties in there too!

So how about...

Winsome?
Precious?
Itsy Bitsy?
Scamper?
Lil' Bit?
Loco?
Crazy Legs?
Crazy Eights?
Lindo?
Popcorn?
Ham hock?
Froot Loop?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
"Cuter" and less "Scary" than Pennywise. Well ummm...

Initial thoughts are to try a less creepy clown name so the obvious ones are:

-Bozo
-Krusty
-Blinko
-Ronald McDonald
-The Joker
-Patch Adams

Followed by a delayed thought after looking up famous clowns (never gonna do that again)

-Tim Curly?!?!? (Personally I like this choice - still giggling at the wittiness)
-Tim Curry?
-Rocky Horror?
-Dr. Frank-N-furter
-Meatloaf

After that I'm outta good ideas so I go back to tossing out random names and hope that the spaghetti will stick to the wall.

-Penny
-Thing
-Waternoose
-Scroop
-Babyface
-Miss Spider
-Pepito
-Lou
-Kumo
-Godzilla?

Again outta decent ideas for now. I'll try to crowd source some better answers in the mean time. Until next post!

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
OK, well I wont go home and take any pictures tonight.
Well, Tell Bonnie to close her eyes, after posting

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure some of the pirates can distract you with a little yum, and good conversations while Decius slides his pics under the radar

Community Leader

Penny then? LOL.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
4th or 5th try , idk....
Ziggy
Fang
Caramel
Nacho Cheese
Oasis
Nemo
Elmo
Inferno
Tiny Dancer

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Calamity PixieShad... on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
"Cuter" and less "Scary" than Pennywise. Well ummm...

Initial thoughts are to try a less creepy clown name so the obvious ones are:

-Bozo
-Krusty
-Blinko
-Ronald McDonald
-The Joker
-Patch Adams

Followed by a delayed thought after looking up famous clowns (never gonna do that again)

-Tim Curly?!?!? (Personally I like this choice - still giggling at the wittiness)
-Tim Curry?
-Rocky Horror?
-Dr. Frank-N-furter
-Meatloaf

After that I'm outta good ideas so I go back to tossing out random names and hope that the spaghetti will stick to the wall.

-Penny
-Thing
-Waternoose
-Scroop
-Babyface
-Miss Spider
-Pepito
-Lou
-Kumo
-Godzilla?

Again outta decent ideas for now. I'll try to crowd source some better answers in the mean time. Until next post!

~Clumsy Calamity
I like Godzilla and Meatloaf LOL good stuff

We are having such a good time with this.....

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
can someone help me by posting a hybrid that can succefully make all POSSIBLE soulitons to make NEW pets?

fearful cassandra level 18

Ensign
May 16, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OH..............The spider in the Xanth series: Jumper?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OK, a bit if a stretch here: Edmund as he was known as The Black Spider in Narnia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OK brain is still stuck in spidy mode. Mosag, Aragog's wife?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Well I see you have collectively found 2 of the "new" ones. 3 if you count the brown tarantula, but its not "really" a hybrid.

You know I have a 1 year old Mexican curly haired tarantula at home. Not very big at all, but finally big enough to appreciate. If you can guess my tarantulas name I will give out another hint.
A video game spider, perhaps...

Gohma?
Armoghoma?
Skulltulla?

Now I'm just gonna toss out Legend of Zelda characters...who knows, one might be right.

Link
Zelda
Midna
Navi
Skull Kid
Ganon
Ganondorf
Zant
Impa
Ruto
Darunia
Fi

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
So crowd sourced and came up with a few more names to try. (Thank you every one who helped: Kelsey, Harmony, Dante, Misty, Chrissy, Valkoor, Brianna, Vane & and one else I've been pestering and have forgotten to mention):

Venom
Hercules
Sarah Jessica Parker
gor-Ack
Carrot Top
Annie
joy
Nellie
Arcana
Silk
Neither
Spindra